Carnivores CE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very bad news...

3 posters

Go down

Very bad news... Empty Very bad news...

Post  RexHunter99 Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:31 am

I reformatted my PC again... this is the 2nd time in just a month >.< I lost everything and I am no longer going to even bother getting my stuff back.

This means I won't work on the programming portion of CCE... Sad sorry but I just can't deal with the heart-ache of losing all my work again.

Blame Microsoft since it all happened when I connected to their server >=[

Once again... sorry guys.
RexHunter99
RexHunter99
CCET Programmer
CCET Programmer

Male Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Dinosaur
Name: James
Health:
Very bad news... Left_bar_bleue100/100Very bad news... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Species: Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Very bad news... Empty Re: Very bad news...

Post  Zirgon Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:50 pm

Oh man... I feel for ya!!! I'm about to have to do that as well. I've been losing all my files at least twice a year with my crappy computer. Were you not able to save anything? Right now I'm zipping my files and putting them on a file hosting site. (Not sure which one though).

Perhaps when you feel better you will change your mind about working on CCE. You do some really great work, it'd be ashame to lose you.
Zirgon
Zirgon
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  title-rex Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:44 pm

u should get new computer. its 2011 and im still modding a game tht came out like 13 1/2 years ago. i still love tht game. and im 12 so i should be used 2 cry engine graphics. and i am! but carnivores 2 is a HUGE milestone in my gaming history! and i have been waiting 4 carnivores CE 2 be done. and u made the best versions of community edition or custom edition however u call it! u have the capacity 2 create the best videogame on earth! u didnt make these forums for nothing!! i love carnivores! the entire saga! and 2 of them came out before i was even born!!! plz just try again

title-rex
Moshops
Moshops

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down