Carnivores CE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rejoice ye mortals, for I am finally arrived

4 posters

Go down

Rejoice ye mortals, for I am finally arrived Empty Rejoice ye mortals, for I am finally arrived

Post  Dinoguy1000 Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:45 am

Well, I finally decided to drag myself over here and register... So anyone feel up to bringing me up to speed (links to suggested reading would suffice), or jack me into[/Matrix] whatever areas of the forum I might be interested in? Feel free to PM me at TCS if you need confirmation it's really me and not some random impersonator. Smile

BTW, before you ask, the grammar in the topic title was intentional.[/Ye Olde Englische grammar geek] pirat

Dinoguy1000
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Rejoice ye mortals, for I am finally arrived Empty Re: Rejoice ye mortals, for I am finally arrived

Post  Seismosaur Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:09 pm

We've pretty much ditched modding AtmosFear and are just going to go ahead and write our own engine and create a totally new game.

Other than that, not a lot has happened Smile
Seismosaur
Seismosaur
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Rejoice ye mortals, for I am finally arrived Empty Re: Rejoice ye mortals, for I am finally arrived

Post  Dinoguy1000 Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Interesting... are you working off of the engine at all, or just starting from scratch? do you have any type of features/planned features/wish list I can look through?

Dinoguy1000
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelphospro Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:32 pm

We're starting from scratch (using the old files, of course) Very Happy
RexHunter wrote the basic rendering code (OpenGL) and is in the process of finishing it up. Once he finishes it, I'll take it and try to convert it to a namespace, Seis will add the AI code, and a new guy (friend of RexHunter) will help develop the actual gameplay.
Currently, we're working on taking the code and making an easy to use game engine (including map editors, etc). After that, we'll develop CCE Smile That is, if everything works as planned.

I had to cease developing off the source because D3D doesn't work on my new computer Sad
Adelphospro
Adelphospro
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 157

Dinosaur
Name: Bob
Health:
Rejoice ye mortals, for I am finally arrived Left_bar_bleue0/0Rejoice ye mortals, for I am finally arrived Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Species: Tyrannosaurus rex

http://www.adelphospro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RexHunter99 Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:32 am

I gave up on AtmosFear because of the way it was programmed Sad it was almost impossible to do anything unless you were a dev from the team.

I'll just go in and make you admin... then you can see all the goodies hidden away Razz
RexHunter99
RexHunter99
CCET Programmer
CCET Programmer

Male Number of posts : 268

Dinosaur
Name: James
Health:
Rejoice ye mortals, for I am finally arrived Left_bar_bleue100/100Rejoice ye mortals, for I am finally arrived Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Species: Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinoguy1000 Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Sounds good... ^_^

Dinoguy1000
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum