Carnivores CE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Links to Beta and Public Alpha Releases

Go down

Links to Beta and Public Alpha Releases Empty Links to Beta and Public Alpha Releases

Post  Adelphospro Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:37 pm

I will update this post with links to the latest public release.

CURRENT RELEASE:
http://files.filefront.com/CCEReleasev112zip/;13650500;/fileinfo.html

INSTALLATION:
Just install over C2.

README:
------------ CCE Readme --------------
CCE v1.12.0 ALPHA - AdelphosPro Build
--------------------------------------

== About ==
Carnivores Comunity Edition (CCE) is a custom patch created from the original Carnivores Source Code and
is released with explicit permission from Action Forms. This patch adds new features to the dated game with
the intention of making the game more exciting for it's players. This rather dry discription will be modified
later. Enjoy!

== Features ==
+ New Menu (V_menu.exe) with new options and support for more maps, dinosaurs, and weapons
+ Modified support for res file and more options for weapons (such as fire delay)
+ Fade in/Fade out effects in hunt
+ Sprinting in hunt (allows the player to move faster for a certain amount of time)
+ Weapons now have screen offsets which can be controlled in the res file. This allows for more modern placement of weapons
+ Weapons now have iron sights, which allow you to bring the gun up to your face and aim better
+ New Weapon: Submachine Gun
+ Added Yeti. All other Carnivores Ice Age creatures will also be added
+ Improved D3D support. Note: You still need a video card with dedicated memory to run in D3D mode
+ Transparent water in Software (and removed bug with water disappearing when you run)
+ Console Mode enables more commands (type '~' in game to bring up the console. Password for dev_mode is: kamikazi)
-Cheat Codes are as follows (in the future, any creatures killed while cheating will not count):
+ Flying: flapyourwings
+ Godmode: chucknorris
+ Dinosaurs ignore you: nofear
+ fast run: starbucksaddict
+ Faster overall player speeds
+ Many other enhancements and small improvments
+ Runs on Software and D3d only (No support for Glide 3DFX)

== Installation ==
Just download and install the included files over a fresh installation of Carnivores 2!
I recommend backing up your original game. This patch overwrites alot of files (mostly menu pics, menu text, game resource scripts, and sounds)

== Removal ==
No easy way ATM. Delete and reinstall Carnivores 2.

== Credits (ONLY as of this patch. I expect more people on this list Very Happy) ==
Lead Programming: Tyler Minard (AdelphosPro)
Modified Artwork: Tyler Minard (New artwork and menus would be GREATLY appreciated)
Sounds: From varius public domain sites. Pistol and submachine gun are currently borrowing sounds from CoD2, but I would like to fix that.
Resource Research: Dinoguy1000, Machf, and others through the main Carnivores forum.
Alpha Testing: Domecillo, GlitchHunter09
If I forgot anyone please let me know.

----------------------------------
Adelphospro
Adelphospro
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Dinosaur
Name: Bob
Health:
Links to Beta and Public Alpha Releases Left_bar_bleue0/0Links to Beta and Public Alpha Releases Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Species: Tyrannosaurus rex

http://www.adelphospro.com

Back to top Go down