Carnivores CE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primerica, my job.

2 posters

Go down

Primerica, my job. Empty Primerica, my job.

Post  Zirgon Fri May 29, 2009 1:03 am

I just got this job offering life insurance and our target market is ages 25-55. We don't shove our insurance down peoples throats, we do a financial needs assessment and find the best plan for you. Our company cares about people finances and tries their best to help out families. We are located across the U.S.A and Canada and have over 6 million clients. So if you guys here know anyone who may be interested like your parents/relatives and even friends who are in the age group of 25-55 just let me know and I can set up an appointment with them and help out their finances. I get a trip to Paris if I find 5 families within a month. Very Happy

Also you guys/girls who are over 18 and live in the USA or Canada can also get into this company if you are interested. It is very easy and has great money. The more people I recruit I also can earn money from too. It doesn't take up much time either. You have to go to two 2 hour meetings a week and if you can't make one just call and let them know. It is pretty much your own buisiness inside a Huge buisiness. If you are interested please send me a message. Also let your family and friends know! I want that trip to Paris!!!!!!
Zirgon
Zirgon
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Primerica, my job. Empty Re: Primerica, my job.

Post  Zirgon Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Well our company is expanding and we want to hire as many people as possible because nowadays so many people need financial help due the recession. This is the perfect time to get into the financial industry and with my company no experiance is required. We do all the training! Mind you if you want to make big bucks you will need to pay $100 for a 2 weekend college course. Once you pass the course you will get your $100 back. You don't need to take the course but you will make double the cash if you do! So if you are at least 18 years of age, are good at talking to people, live in the USA or Canada and are interested in making 3 - 4 THOUSAND dollars a month for only 8 - 10 hours a week then send me a message an I can arrange an appointment for you in your area! This is a huge opportunity you shouldn't miss out. People in my company are making MILLIONS and anyone can make millions. In fact in just 3-5 years you could be making millions. This is no joke! It can easily be done on the side of another job without difficulty. Once again if you are interested please, send me a message.
Zirgon
Zirgon
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorkiller2 Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:39 am

id love to help, but im only 16
raptorkiller2
raptorkiller2
CCET Modeller
CCET Modeller

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum