Carnivores CE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My avatar and stuffs

Go down

My avatar and stuffs Empty My avatar and stuffs

Post  RexHunter99 Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:07 pm

So yeah, I recently relocated a copy of a game I liked even MORE (yes it's possible) than Carnivores, Croc! Legend of the Gobbos is a game I used to play every day back in '98 and when I found the disc just the other week again and saw it in tiny shards within the original paper slip, I almost cried. I then was able to find a copy of the disc online (quite small... only 162 Mb on CD-Rom) and can play it again Very Happy That pretty much made my year. I then found my old Croc 2 for Playstation which is scratched beyond usage and so I downloaded the fullgame for PC XD (I'm not infringing rights or laws if I own the game!)

Yup so now I have quite a few 'old' games from back in the late 90s:
Croc
Croc 2
Carnivores
Carnivores 2
Heart of Darkness
JP: Trespasser

I even went on eBay and brought two MORE games, yes, MORE!
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld Abe's Exodus

Very Happy so they should be arriving from America and the United Kingdom respectively within a week.

And so my love of the game Croc made me go and do this:
My avatar and stuffs Crocidleanimation1byrex

And even go so far as to whip up a little Croc 2D platformer in Gamemaker XD Within an hour it was playable with a lot of the game features from the original game *sighs contentedly*

Anyways, I better go chip at CAdit and then get some sleep, I have Work Experience tomorrow >.<
RexHunter99
RexHunter99
CCET Programmer
CCET Programmer

Male Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Dinosaur
Name: James
Health:
My avatar and stuffs Left_bar_bleue100/100My avatar and stuffs Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Species: Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum