Carnivores CE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple of nice ideas

Go down

A couple of nice ideas Empty A couple of nice ideas

Post  slapbass Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 am

Hey, i'm new to the carnivores CE forums, but that doesnt mean im new to carnivores at all. Smile

Anyway, I wanted to place 2 ideas down that I think are possible with the skills the programmers in this forum have:

-Grenade Launcher w/explosive effects: I know the idea of a grenade launcher has been thought of already, but nobody has ever mentioned using the tiny explosion effect from carnivores 1 to make a larger and more graphical one for one weapon in carnivores 2 (i was thinking of using the double barreled shotgun)

-squad support: this idea came to me once i discovered the poacher.car file in Ice Age. Just like the Supply Ship feature in the Accessories pane on the menu in the game, I think adding a feature which does either of the 2 actions below:
-sends a ship that drops a squad of 4-6 soldiers to take out any huntable dinosaurs in your view range
-poachers automatically appear behind you when support is requested and then take out the huntable dinos in your view range

So i hope that these two ideas appeal to you and can even come alive in the game itself. So thank you for reading and thanks for making this game so frikkn sweet!

slapbass
Moshops
Moshops

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down