Carnivores CE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News blurb for Xentax

Go down

News blurb for Xentax Empty News blurb for Xentax

Post  Dinoguy1000 Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:04 am

For anyone here who doesn't know, http://www.xentax.com is a website devoted to hacking games - more specifically, to hacking (and documenting) game file formats, with a focus on archives. Because of this, they accept news blurbs from the world of game modding to be posted on the front page. It just so happens that I'm able to post new items myself (I'm chummy with the main guys over there Very Happy ), and have expressed an interest to them in posting something about the current work going on with regard to the CCE and Carnivores modding in general, which is where this post comes in: I figured the best person (people) to write the blurb would be those who are actually working on the mods. If you're interested, what's needed is a short, basic explanation of the history of the Carnivores games and their modding, followed by current goings-on and then expected future plans. A few images wouldn't hurt, either. If you need more guidelines, feel free to ask over at the Xentax forums and mention my name; Mr.Mouse will (time permitting) probably give you some advice. After writing up a draft, post it here for further review and suggestions from everyone else. After a suitable discussion time, I'll review the draft, make any necessary corrections, and get it posted.

Dinoguy1000
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down