Carnivores CE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carn2 Travel Magazine

3 posters

Go down

Carn2 Travel Magazine Empty Carn2 Travel Magazine

Post  RexHunter99 Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:01 pm

I finally acquired myself a pass to DinoHunt Corp's legendary prehistoric planet. It cost an arm and a leg too!
As the drop ship left me in the middle of nowhere with only a distress/pickup beacon, I was amazed at the authenticity of the island. Almost as if no human had ever walked the surface of the plant.
I encountered few creatures for a time, I did however hear them which sent chills down my spine.

I took my trusty camera and decided to spend my time getting some scenic shots for the public that cannot afford this life changing experience.

Carn2 Travel Magazine Delpheushillsxr7

This place is called Delpheaus Hills, and is a wonderful island with lightly wooded areas. An abandoned research facility and some wonderful locations to just relax. But there is no time to relax, because you have to keep your wits about you or else you become Dino chow for the predators.

{Missing this picture... please stand by for a replacement ^^;}

My first major encounter, for Moshops, Dimetrodons and Dimorphodons are hardly exciting, was the graceful Parasaurolophus. Her body ducked and weaved as she fled from me with the rest of her small herd.
I was held in place at the sight of them 'flocking' together as a perfect family and team. They weren't invulnerable but they had a good defense, which was team work.

How ever, for every well oiled herd, there was a pack to match and surpass it. I watched a rare event unfold soon after. A pack of no more than three Allosaurus attacked the herd. The fight was short and bloody.
As the Allosaurs feasted on their kill, the wind changed direction and I panicked... they would most certainly have smelt me if it weren't for the Cover Scent I picked up back at DHC HQ (DinoHunt Corp Head Quarters), and the smell of the Parasaur.

I called in the Drop ship and was lifted to safety to watch the pack tear at the Parasaurs Carcass.

I hope you fellows enjoyed that ^^ it's the first in a series of magazine entries created by myself. Expect proper magazine formats for download later on (once I make them) and do expect more on the other levels including Arji Plains, the level that might be an official release for CCE
RexHunter99
RexHunter99
CCET Programmer
CCET Programmer

Male Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Dinosaur
Name: James
Health:
Carn2 Travel Magazine Left_bar_bleue100/100Carn2 Travel Magazine Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Species: Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Carn2 Travel Magazine Empty Re: Carn2 Travel Magazine

Post  Raptorslayer300 Thu May 14, 2009 12:06 am

remember...we inherated the DinoHuntCorp....since Chuck and Freddy ate all the staff.

Here is a refreser up if u don't remember:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Carnivores_Saga/index.php?showtopic=1575&st=0&#last

I'll make a section with stories here soon!! Very Happy

Raptorslayer300
Moshops
Moshops

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorkiller2 Sat May 16, 2009 7:51 am

i like it! well written, its kinda like that short story i wrote in English a while ago (86% woot!)
raptorkiller2
raptorkiller2
CCET Modeller
CCET Modeller

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  RexHunter99 Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 pm

I should update the travel magazine ^^;
RexHunter99
RexHunter99
CCET Programmer
CCET Programmer

Male Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Dinosaur
Name: James
Health:
Carn2 Travel Magazine Left_bar_bleue100/100Carn2 Travel Magazine Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Species: Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down