Carnivores CE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carn2 Pre-release screens?

2 posters

Go down

Carn2 Pre-release screens? Empty Carn2 Pre-release screens?

Post  RexHunter99 Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:44 am

I was browsing the web for images I could use for Modding DB (miraculously the don't have C1/2/IA in their game listing and I had to make one myself) and I found these images that seemed quite different from the game.

Carn2 Pre-release screens? 1596-2
This appears to be Vengar Fjords... but the area is damned flat and I've never seen those feather tail plants so damned big!

Carn2 Pre-release screens? 1678-2
Another VF shot, The Ceratosaur is quite menacing here XD but the area once again does not strike me as familiar in the released version of Area3...
RexHunter99
RexHunter99
CCET Programmer
CCET Programmer

Male Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Dinosaur
Name: James
Health:
Carn2 Pre-release screens? Left_bar_bleue100/100Carn2 Pre-release screens? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Species: Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Carn2 Pre-release screens? Empty Re: Carn2 Pre-release screens?

Post  MR.X Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:38 am

I Think you're right. It also feels different too. isn't there water practically within every view range possible? it is too bad Debug mode's Coordinates feature isn't active we could check by going to that exact location.
Then again, I once mistakened Screenshots of CIA as Pre release screenshots. I'd love to get a hold of a prerelease version of this game but action forms probably would never give it to us and even if they wanted to they probably wouldn't be able to because they probably carelessly lost it like the Carnivores 1 source code. Bunch of Careless Bastards. lol.
MR.X
MR.X
Dimetrodon
Dimetrodon

Male Number of posts : 42
Location : Bloomington, Indiana, USA. Home of Indiana University
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Dinosaur
Name: Justin AKA Glisp
Health:
Carn2 Pre-release screens? Left_bar_bleue100/100Carn2 Pre-release screens? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Species: Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down